Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Boring Day

Well today was another uneventful day. There wasn't all that much to do at work, but I did manage to get the things accomplished I was supposed to. The only reason I am really making this post is because a coworker (Let's call her Gindsay Larman) insisted that I make another post. I can't really think of too much to write about tonight, other than the fact that I just got done watching Big Brother: All Stars (Actually I am addicted to it). I can't believe how dumb some of the people are on there (and if you watch this show you would probably agree). Me personally I wanted James to win, but he was kicked off last week. Now this week it looks as if Danielle is going home. Some people on that show will believe anything people tell them. As much as I hate to admit it, I think that Dr. Will is the best player and deserves to win. The person I hate the most on the show is Janelle. If you like this show and have your own opinion let me know. It could make for a good argument. Well I am going to wrap this up because so little time and plenty to do. Plus Season Finale of Rescue Me is on tonight.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What's up man. I'm a friend of Mike Nevling unfortunately. Anyway, I'm also a Big Brother watcher. I was also rooting for James to come home with the win, but since he's gone, I'm rooting for Will or Chicken George. Freakin Will & Mike Boogie, the LAPD ought to be watching this show because if they ever need a couple Negotiators, these two are the guys. The way they just manipulate people is unreal. And I hope Danielle goes home this week, she's a psycho. I'm also totally sick of Janelle, although she is one hell of a competitor.

9:10 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home