Thursday, February 08, 2007

Been awhile

Well it has been a really long time since I posted anything on here. I know I have tried to make the commitment before, but it just seems like I have so many other things that require my attention. Since my last post I have changed jobs, done a lot of work on my house, and just well I don't know what else. Anyway I figured it was time to make a post. This past weekend was the Superbowl so I decided to throw a small party even though I could really have cared less which team won. Mike N. and Jaime B. were the first to arrive although I was still shopping for food. They decided they were going to play some guitar hero while my friend Erin and I got to cooking. I couldn't believe the variety of food we had. Main course was basically wings (burn your ass tomorrow , mild, and garlic) and beer of course. We also had some pizza that Erin made, dessert from her mom, dessert from my mom, among many other things. Enough with the food and back to the game or more importantly the commercials. I was kinda disappointed in the commercials this year although some I thought to be extremely funny. I love the blockbuster commercial with the animals trying to get online and I always enjoy all the Bud Light commercials, although I would have to say my favorite of them was the Class Mencia. I won't even describe it if you haven't seen it you can check it out yourself. I also enjoyed the Comb-over Beard from Sierra Mist. As for the halftime show, I think it absolutely sucked. They need to get a good rock band on their that people actually want to hear. The night overall was fun, it is always nice to hang out with friends and just relax. Hopefully next year a team that I want in the Superbowl will actually make it (which also is probably when I will make my next post if I am lucky).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home